Monday, March 3, 2008

Super Sprayer Space Art

I stumbled this on MetaCafe. I wanted to Digg it, Mixx it, Reddit it, Propel it, yadayadayada from the origin, but it had already been dugg and didn't receive the justice it deserved. Before chastising me for linkjacking, keep in mind, this crappy little blog has no advertising or anything like that. In fact, I encourage you to view the video from the source. This is just to get the word out about this amazing style of art that I had never seen before. Ultra cool stuff! Don't read the rest of this blog, though. It's crap. Just a place to store stuff I like.


Super Sprayer - Click here for more free videos

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The art is very cool.. but your enthusiam for it is even cooler.

I hope you keep hijacking cool stuff like this