Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Social Media with 0boy

Hello. My name is JD Rucker. I am all over social media.

Here, I will post links to the posts on social media sites that I liked a lot. Some are mine, some aren't, but all are good (at least to me).

You can find me on my Digg oboy account. I was there once as 0boy, but was banned, so I became oboy. Long story.

I am 0boy on Reddit. Not quite as active here as on other sites, but I still like to contribute.

The 0boy StumbleUpon blog is everyone's favorite. Okay, maybe not everyone, but it's my wife's second favorite, next to hers, of course.

My DiffeeOnline Propeller account and DiffeeOnline Mixx account -- let me explain them a bit. When I was a noob in social media, I used the name of my employer as my social media profiles. I deleted most, but kept those two because I didn't have an 0boy presence on them. Sorry for the name confusion.

0boy on Newsvine, JD Rucker on Metafilter, and other that I'll add later. Of course, you could always find me at my newest blog, 0boy oboy social media!

Cheerz!

No comments: